KZN Racing Membership Form: KZN Racing Membership Form
Please note: you only have to belong to one MSA affiliated Club. If you ride X-Country and join KZN Racing you do not need to join WFO to ride Enduro’s.
Comparisons – using lowest Medical Insurance values – 2021
|Costing||Cost||WOW||Club mans||Reg ional|
|MSA Licence x 3||360||476||975|
|MSA Medical Benefit Limit|
|Regional And National|
|Postage for MSA Licence||25||25|
|Total Cost of Licence||660||1304||2458|
2021 – MSA WOW LICENCE
The WOW (Weekend Offroad Warrior) licence is aimed at introducing recreational riders to MSA events and listed below are the broad details concerning these licences:
- The WOW Class is only used for new / returning competitors to assess their skill / riding ability in the facet, and then move to a more competitive class.
- The licence will be in the form of a paper licence sent via email to the competitor.
- Only 3 WOW Licences can be purchased in a year
- On Upgrade the
- MSA’s Group Personal Accident insurance cover needs to be purchased
- the difference between the 3 WOW licences paid to date and a Club licence needs to be paid
- The licence will be around R120 per event
- All event organisers running Offroad and Enduro events under the auspices of MSA are encouraged to make provision for a WOW class at these events.
- All WOW licence holders must appear on the relevant event’s race results and be scored separately in the WOW class.
- MSA personal accident insurance cover is not mandatory for WOW licence holders but riders who elect not to take out MSA cover will be required to satisfy event organisers (and therefore the medical teams at events) that they have their own personal accident insurance/medical aid so as not to be referred to public hospitals in the event of an accident.
- MSA personal accident insurance specifically tailored for WOW licence holders can be purchased at an annual fee of R480 (regardless of the number of WOW events competed in) and will offer medical expenses cover up to a limit of R50 000.
- For any queries, please liaise with Carmen Hill at MSA Head Office (011 675 2220 / email@example.com)
MOTORSPORT SOUTH AFRICA GETS “SMART” LICENCES
Motorsport South Africa is moving with technology and getting Smarter!!!!
MSA was the first Federation to introduce internet based licence applications and has taken online licencing further by developing “Smart” licences. This means that effective from 2015 any competitor with a “Smart” phone can have their licence available on their phone, making plastic licence cards outdated in time to come. MSA is proud to state that this is in line with our environmental efforts to make motorsport paperless, plastic free and environmentally friendly.
The process is very simple, once the licence is processed via the MSA Online Licence site www.msaonline.co.za, you will receive the licence via e-mail with a unique Dynamic barcode which you scan onto your phone via a QR Code Reader App. The QR Code App can be downloaded “free” from the app stores on any smart phone.
Instant quick and permanent. Couldn’t get easier than that!!!