LICENCE CHECK LIST
|Complete Form at: KZN Racing Membership Form
Send proof of payment to email@example.com
Please note: you only have to belong to one MSA affiliated Club.
An MX licence is NOT valid if you wish to participate in Off Road Events – X-country, Enduro, or Extreme Enduro
|MSA Licence||Complete at www.msaonline.co.za
Make payment to MSA
BANK DETAILS – MSA
|Competition Number||Contact Carmen at MSA for your competition Number
Attach both your MSA licence and your Club membership with your number application
|WOW Licence|| WOW Licences to be done online.
Complete at www.msaonline.co.za
|Enter Event||KZN Racing Entry form|
|Scrutineering Form|| All Riders to bring completed form to race registration
2.5kg Fire extinguisher
|Ensure that it has not expired|
|Checks – Environmental Mat||Ensure that Liquid can be absorbed and that there is no seepage to the ground below.|
|Checks – Refuse||If you brought it with you, PLEASE take it home with you.
Get a refuse bag at documentation
Complete the membership form, Membership Forms
send with the proof of payment, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have your club membership you need to get an MSA Licence
Then go to Motorsport South Africa and do an online licence application
Once you have completed that process (B), you will be issued with an MSA Licence number.
Each person to have a separate “Log On” and password. –
You will need a separate Email address for each individual. This can be changed later
Then you have to get your bike/competition number.
You need to submit your application to Carmen at MSA for this. email@example.com
CARMEN-LEE HILL – NONCIRCUIT SPORTS CO-ORDINATOR – MOTORSPORT SOUTH AFRICA
iFax: +27 86 510 4336 /
Land Line: 011 675 2220 / 011 675 2219
2nd Floor, Meersig 1, Cnr. Upper Lake Lane & Constantia Boulevard,
Constantia Kloof, Roodepoort /
P.O. Box 6677, Weltevreden, 1715
2021 – MSA WOW LICENCE
The WOW (Weekend Offroad Warrior) licence is aimed at introducing recreational riders to MSA events and listed below are the broad details concerning these licences:
- The licence will be in the form of a paper licence sent via email to the competitor.
- The licence will be R120 per event or R360 once-off for an annual WOW licence.
- No credit will be granted against the cost of an annual licence should a rider decide to upgrade to a regular MSA licence during the course of the year. The full cost of the annual licence, as well as the cost of any associated personal accident insurance purchase/upgrade, will be payable in such instances.
- All event organisers running Offroad and Enduro events under the auspices of MSA are encouraged to make provision for a WOW class at these events.
- All WOW licence holders must appear on the relevant event’s race results and be scored separately in the WOW class.
- Once a competitor purchases three (3) one event WOW licences, he/she will automatically be entitled to receive an annual WOW Licence valid for the remainder of the year.
- MSA personal accident insurance cover is not mandatory for WOW licence holders but riders who elect not to take out MSA cover will be required to satisfy event organisers (and therefore the medical teams at events) that they have their own personal accident insurance/medical aid so as not to be referred to public hospitals in the event of an accident.
- MSA personal accident insurance specifically tailored for WOW licence holders can be purchased at an annual fee of R340 (regardless of the number of WOW events competed in) and will offer medical expenses cover up to a limit of R50 000.
- For any queries, please liaise with Carmen Hill at MSA Head Office (011 675 2220 / firstname.lastname@example.org)